Win $100 to my store and get blog exposure! {Blog post contest}

Hi friends! I am so excited to announce this blog post contest I'm having!

Want to win a $100 credit to my store??



EVERY participant gets a $5 credit to my store just for having a valid entry!

How??

One of my absolute favorite things in the entire world is seeing my resources being used in classrooms all over the country/world and I'd LOVE to see & hear about them being used in your classroom!

I know so many of you have amazing blogs and already use my resources (because I creep your instagrams :)) so this should be an easy way to possibly win $100 in resources from my store (your choice of anything in my store!) or, at the very least, get a $5 credit to my store and some exposure to your blog just for entering

Yes, you get a $5 credit to my store just for having a valid entry! Plus, if your post is a great showcase, I'll most likely promote your post to my followers on Facebook, IG, pinterest, etc. to get it more exposure and also to ask for help in deciding a winner! So this is a great opportunity to expand your blogging reach as well! You'll also get to link up at the bottom of my post (my blog typically gets ~5,500+ visitors a day) which will hopefully get your blog more traffic as well! 

If it's a particular great post with great content and pictures, I'll probably keep promoting it even after the contest too :)

How to Enter / "The Rules":
(All of these must be done in order to be qualified as a valid entry to get your $5 credit)
1. Write a blog post showing one of my paid products in action - I'd love to hear all about what you did, how your students liked it, or how it helped them! Tell me all about it! :)
2. Have at least three pictures of it being used in your post. I LOVE pictures so the more great quality pictures you have, the better!
(Please no student faces unless you've obtained legal written permission from their parents to use their pictures on your blog.)
3. Make sure your post links to both my blog (http://missgiraffesclass.blogspot.com) and links to the product(s) on TpT that you're writing about in your post!
4. Link your post at the bottom of this post using the blue "Add your link" button so I can find it. :)
5. All blog posts must be published by November 30th. The earlier you write it, though, the more time I have before the contest ends to promote it!

Not a requirement but it'd be awesome for you to visit some of the other people who enters' blogs and leave them some love!

That's it!! I can't wait to read your posts!!

(Also - don't forget to join Miss Giraffe's Class if you haven't already so you never miss out on fun ideas and exclusive free stuff from me only for subscribers!)


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this and cant wait to get my blog post up! :)

    Lewallen’s Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a blog, I would love to do this. I am loving your first Math units this year.

    ReplyDelete